I work for Maersk Line, an international shipping company, which is part of the Mærsk Group.
I currently work as a Chief of Staff in an IT delivery department (supporting Liner Operations).
Previous professional Experience:
- Building up a PMO for function (Maersk Line IT)
- Enterprise Architect (Maersk Line)
- IT Consultant (Topdanmark), Ballerup/Copenhagen, Denmark
- Senior Software Engineer (EFDA-JET/CCFE), Abingdon, UK
- Manager Applications (GeoTask AG), Basel, Switzerland
- Project Engineer for “Industrial Automation and Robotics” and Scientific Worker (TU Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany
- A range of student jobs (to finance my computer science studies), Dortmund, Germany
- MBA, Oxford Brookes University, UK, Executive MBA in parallel to my work
- Dr.-Ing., TU Dortmund, Germany, a Doctor of Engineering in mechanical Engineering/Robotics
- Dipl.-Inform., TU Dortmund, Germany, this education is the (old) German equivalent to MSc + BSc in Computer Science